465 Lamb Hill Road, Wells VT 05774
To secure a position which takes advantage of decades of work experience,
and activism while making a contribution to the betterment of society within the
of a challenging and stimulating environment.
- Strong organization, teaching, writing, oral, communication, web design,
information technology and computer skills and abilities.
- 47+ years experience in digital communications.
- 30+ years experience in education.
- 5 years experience Information Technology and Telecommunications R &
- 40+ years experience as peace, social justice, civil rights and labor
- Veteran congressional campaign worker and
Ph.D., Distance Education and Communications Technology
Greenwich University, (unaccredited degree awarded 5/00).
- In the forefront of non-traditional education acceptance and
- Studies include educational, medical, technical and cultural institutions in
- Dissertation Topic - "Instructional Facilities and
Technologies for Education:
Transforming a Rural Secondary School Into the
Information Age Toward
Technological Ubiquity". Subtitle: "The Confessions of an Educational
MS.Ed, Monmouth University, West Long Branch
NJ (degree awarded 5/76).
- Concentration in administration and
- Half of all credits in electronic engineering.
- Attended full-time under GI Bill while employed
B.S., Saint Peter's College, Jersey City NJ
(degree awarded 5/70)
- Major in physics.
- Minor in mathematics, philosophy and theology.
- President of Physics Society, Amateur Radio
- Student activist.
SoVerNet, Bellows Falls VT
(7/00 - 1/07)
- Coordinator Special Project: Wireless Technology.
- Product Development Manager.
- Research and Development.
- Telecommunications Tariff and Regulations Author.
Burr and Burton Academy, Manchester VT (8/85 -
- First computer and technology coordinator.
- Technology mentor to professional staff.
- Mathematics, computer science, philosophy and science
- Moderator amateur radio club.
Memorial School, Eatontown NJ (9/74 - 8/85).
- Teacher of biological science.
- Moderator amateur radio club, chess club.
- Teachers Association Representative Council member.
- Involved with South Africa divestment of New Jersey Teachers Pension Fund.
Hudson Catholic High School, Jersey City NJ (9/73 - 9/74) .
- Physics and physical science teacher.
- Moderator amateur radio club, astronomy club.
- Metaphoria (8/93 - present)
published 250+ issues and articles.
- Webmaster experience: Veterans
For Peace, Metaphoria, Vermont Labor Party, Manchester
Rod and Gun Club..
- Founder Black Rat Web Design.
- Founder Southern Vermont Veterans For Peace
- Founder AMO, American Mootist Organization.
- Organizer of educational events and actions, free meals program.
- Implemented alternative Memorial Day service.
- Produced peace and social justice music album
with wife, JeanneE.
- Founding participant in Vermont Progressive
Party, Town Chair, County Co-chair.
- Activist in unionization movement; civil rights including Vermont
Civil Unions and
Freedom to Marry.
- Activist in South Africa divestiture movement.
- Vietnam era veteran, US Navy 1968-74, active duty: Guantanamo Bay,
- Member Veterans for Peace; Green
Mountain Veterans for Peace; Southern
Vermont Veterans For Peace; War
Resisters League, Industrial Workers of the World (IWW).
- Veterans For Peace 2004 Peacemaker Award
- Served two terms as Justice of the Peace, Wells VT.
- Member of Vermont National Education Association (VTNEA)
- Member of the National Education Association (NEA).
- Poet and dulcimer player.
- Pen an ink mosaic artist.
- Amateur (Ham) Radio Operator since 1963, Extra Class.
- Living related kidney donor.
- President Green Mountain Wireless Society 1889
- Amateur solar observer in Hydrogen-alpha
|References available upon request.